The Steve Firth Drain Cleaning System

OK Steve, you have accused me several times of not knowing how to clear a blocked soil pipe correctly. I assume therefore that you are en expert on the subject.

Now is your chance to inform the group of how it should be done. Please share your detailed knowledge so that we can all benefit. It could become part of the FAQ or the Wiki.

You really have three options;

1) Share your great knowledge with us.

2) Become abusive & insulting.

3) Try to evade the issue, possibly using option 2 as well.

Option 1 will restore your credibility on the group and I will publicly applaud you.

Option 2 will confirm the opinion of the members of this group (and many other groups) that you are a complete f****it.

Option 3 - see above.

We are waiting for you to share your great knowledge & experience with us.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks to YouTube, probably NSFW :

Adam Aglionby

Oh FFS

Reply to
stuart noble

Toys out of the pram again Medway Chav?

People who feel compelled to start threads with other people's name in the title are largely beneath contempt, since the only purpose of such a posting can be to start or to prolong an argument and to personalise it.

You still can't get over yourself or the fact that *your* description of what *you* did was at fault.

As to you giving me an ultimatum of what *you* see my options as being, don't make me laugh. You don't get to tell everyone else here what to do, when to do it or even how to do it.

Your "idea" to use caustic soda in the circumstances that you decribed was stupid. Particularly when the way that you described your attempts to clear the blockage seemed to indicate that the blockage was 8 metres from the stack rodding eye. Let us know when, or more likely if, you manage to solve the problem and how you did it.

But by the time you've finished messing about you might as well have called DynoRod.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Precisely, he's obsessed.

Reply to
Steve Firth

We all know that asshole Steve Firth is a 300lb loser with know idea of plumbing or drain clearance. He and his ilk have nothing to contribute but obscenities and abuse.

Reply to
Anita Palley

And your contribution to this group has been what, exactly? Other than the obscenity and abuse in your post that is?

BTW, most children learn the difference between "no" and "know" in primary school. Now get off mummy's computer and get back to playing with plasticine.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Illustrates the limits of a spell checker rather well :-)

Reply to
stuart noble

Absolute disgrace. This man should be banned.

Reply to
Anita Palley

Spare us the outrage.

Just put him in your kill file and have done with him.

Reply to
Bruce

Thanks, have done so.

Reply to
Anita Palley

Dammit man are you a man or a kindergarten subject?

Use the bloody killfile.

Reply to
George

And clear that bloody drain

Reply to
stuart noble

Excellent, so you won't see me pointing out that you're a moron and quite possibly the poorest troll to infest Usenet.

Reply to
Steve Firth

He is, in my newreader.

I suggest you do the same.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Excellent discovery, he's the first of many.

Reply to
Anita Palley

Are you actually dribble?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I suspected he would fail option 1 and resort to options 2 & 3. And he did, how predictable.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I think it would be an idea to use this thread as the subject for an essay for CSE O-Level Psychology kids. But don't ask me of I think its a good or bad idea ? :)

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

ISTR the honourable gentleman's wife is a psychologist.

Reply to
stuart noble