The Special Olympics

May I wish dennis, Rod Speed and Jim Newman by best wishes in their attempts to win a gold medal in the 2013 Special Olympics

I have a feeliing the Aussies will do well in this one.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Hey, howdya fancy we pair up for the synchronised lightbulb changing and tumbler stacking? Den & Jim can stick with the 100mtr bollocks talking competition, on grass. Wodney is a dead cert for the hindsight slalom and the stating the bleedin' obvious triathlon.

Reply to
brass monkey

Perhaps we could coax dribble out of retirement to ride into the arena on a pair of combis, and light a special Olympic fart at the opening ceremony?

Reply to
John Rumm

dribble is our "plastic pipe cutting" gold medal hope.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

En el artículo , brass monkey escribió:

He could triple Australia's gold medal haul at a stroke, from one to three.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson