the special ,green decorative material ,wall coating YISENNI

We recently got a card through the door, offering a "new and the best decor" spray on exterior wall coating/paint. It was called YISENNI . Does anyone know it ?

Reply to
Jessica Christina

Since the other posting from the same sender says

I don't think we need to look further.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

No, and I wouldn't bother following up a trolling spam post from someone who, in another thread, claims to be an employee of the manufacturer.

I Hope your foot heals slowly and painfully after you hve so comprehensively shot at it.

Reply to
John Williamson

Yes; it's total crap. I sprayed my walls with it and next day the house fell down. My lawyers will be in touch with you shortly.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Yes, it dissolves walls. And kills cats.

And breaks down the ozone layer.

Reply to
Bob Eager