The scout hut roof - barbed wire allowed?

Yes, but I take a dim view of cat shit in my garden.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Who would want to live in that shithole?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Anti-freeze?

Nope. It now has a bitterness agent added.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Well damn. I never knew that. So what are these Austrians going to put in the wine now?

Reply to
harry

Well damn. I never knew that. So what are these Austrians going to put in the wine now?

I don't like wine or Austrians so I really don't give a f*ck.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

In message , Mr Pounder writes

Gorilla's armpit, please!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Translation: I couldn't afford a house there.

???

Reply to
Huge

Correction: I've been there and it is a shithole.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

In message , Huge writes

Full local description is *Gorilla's armpit of the South East*.

I went to school and learned to drive there.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

They are supposed to "lean" outwards to stop people being able to climb over using a blanket. Snag is the fence has to be a metre inside the boundary. Common on Government installations.

Reply to
Geoff Pearson