The Scientific method of praying

OF THE MAIN EXERCISES

EXERCISE1: Merging the lower mind with the upper mind, and with the Soul First of all concentrate on your Personality which is going to do the talking. This Personality is an amalgamation of your thinking mind with your lower mental body (centered in the solar plexus) and your emotional body. So the Personality can be thought off as the lower half of the body. This is where you will concentrate on it and where you can visualize it as getting ready to start talking. Next concentrate on your soul and see it as covering the top four chakras of your body, the heart, the throat, the third eye, and the crown. See this whole area as your soul's area, and see light rays darting from one chakra to the other. The Personality will start talking:" I have decided that I want to join with you! To merge with you into one body, for the good of us all. So I am now asking you: Shall we do this? Shall we merge? " You will find that your soul is very willing. Actually this is its main objective!: "Yes I would love to do this! Let's merge!" Start visualizing this as happening, and when this process of merging between the two minds and the soul starts taking effect you will know this from the indescribable feeling of joy and happiness which will flow in all your body

EXERCISE 2: MERGING WITH THE UNIVERSAL MIND. Becoming an "Illumined" mind. Yes, there is another mind! One, as we have already seen, is the physical lower mind, which functions with the ego. Then there is the upper mind, the mind we are now speaking of, then there is the soul's mind, and finally there is the Universal mind which can be considered to be the mind of God, and which contains all the knowledge there is. We have friends in the Pleiades who are beaming to us "The Will to Act" (Don't be surprised! The Pleiades is the home of very evolved beings, who are friends of earth people.) All you have to do is to ask for this Will to facilitate the linking of the Universal Mind, with your three minds. The "higher mind" (3 minds) can also be called the "soul's mind." while "the logical or concrete mind," is the "intellect." (2 minds) and the four minds united can be called the "illumined mind" and thoughts that come from the four minds united become "illumined" thoughts. An illumined mind forms complete thoughts because it is able to tap into an idea as it exists in its completeness in the Universal Mind. Now that we know that there are the four minds, and that it is our objective to unite them, all that we have left to do is to unite them! (Easier said than done? grin!) Well, the remarkable thing is that it is not too difficult. The highly evolved being from the 5th.dimension planet Erra, revolving around the sun of Taygeta in the Pleiades, 500 light years away, has decided to help us in this .Then there are the Solar Angels. All you have to do is to ask for the four minds to be connected, adding them, one by one as described. And the procedure to use is as follows:

1: Concentrate on the Soul in the 3rd.eye, (then on the Solar Angels) (then on the "Will to Act" coming from the Pleiades), 2 - Once you feel you are establishing contact, send them love, and think "I love you" 3 - Ask for the help you need, with faith and passion, 4- And finally send a big Thank You. Seeing that you have read all this with concentration and interest and are acting on this information with "faith and passion", ( I hope! grin!) you are now an evolved being, and as such, with a bit more effort you are sure to finally succeed in this attempt. If not right away, then after trying a few more times.

EXERCISE 3: Downloading your Spirit, GOD, The All That Is. A powerful method is to visualize your Spirit as a rotating disk of energy above the head, and to visualize rays of light radiating upwards from this disk towards the world of Spirits, the God dimension, the All That Is, and other rays radiating downwards along the spine to the base chakra, and to continue radiating light downwards until you can visualize the whole central area of the body as a rapidly revolving column of light. When you connect in this way it becomes easier to direct your thoughts to your spirit knowing that they will be received and answered. Now is the moment to ask for the unification of the four minds with the mind of your Spirit, of God, of the All That is. Again you will have that feeling of joy and happiness permeating all your body. Follow these rays upwards into the domain of the spirit. With your thoughts, your personality, your inner vision, keep following this light upwards, then downwards again all the way to the base of the spine. Then upwards again. Eventually you will be able to see it as one continuous beam of light, one continuous pillar. And this beam of light will start expanding outwards, more and more, 100cm, 500cm, 5 000cm until it covers all the space you can see in your minds eye. When you reach this stage, stop thinking, relax, and just say: "I love You!"

Exercise 4: Talking with our Spirit - A :Visualizing : Our Spirit's objective is our highest good. So when we have a problem the way to solve it is to picture clearly the outcome we want. Then to ask for this to come about providing it is for our higher good and that of all life. B: Conversing: You can converse with God in conversation format as if he was a person within earshot able to respond to your conversation. Try it! It's very simple! One way could be to lie down. Concentrate on the point just above your head, and think: "I want to talk to my Spirit" You will immediately see this light shape coming down towards you, getting larger and larger. With practice you should eventually be able to see what your Spirit looks like. Then just talk to it. Or you could say: "I want to talk to God" In my experience what you will see here is a circular sun-like very intense circular light radiating rays all around it, getting bigger and bigger as it gets nearer to you, An option to direct conversations with Spirit is visualizations. When you have seen this descending light come close, you are ready to visualize. Make up a clear picture of what you want. And when you can see it complete, say in your head: "Over". Visualizations can be seen very clearly by Spirits. Then wait for the response. The next image you see will be the response. And it won't be long before you can hold quite long conversations this way.

EXERCISE 5: The Scientific Method of Praying. In a chemical laboratory you know that certain mixes will give predictable results. In solutions, the results are different. Heating to 60 degrees gives a result and heating to 100 degrees can give a different result. Similarly with praying. Praying to Jesus will give certain results, to Moses other results. To pray in a crowded church will give certain results, and to pray with "love, faith, and passion" will give other results. So let's use this systematic, scientific method.

1: Give your Spirit a nickname, a loving nickname. For instance if you are called Joseph, call It Jowee or Josie, and use this nickname with a tone of love and affection. (The same would apply if you talk to a Saint. But here you can use his own name.) 2: All thoughts directed to your Spirit are immediately read! So you can talk to Him directly by sending Him a telepathic message. 3: The Spirit's major vibration is one of unconditional love, so keep using this vibration "I love you Jowee." Also it is important to make sure that "forgiveness" for any grievance against you or your community is always foremost in your mind and that you never have thoughts of anger or revenge in your messages. 4: Realize that you can call on Him any time, day or night. 5: Never ask for something that could disadvantage or cause harm to others. Always keep in mind, or state in your messages something to the effect "...if You consider it is for my highest good ... providing it does not cause harm to my competitors. " 6: Now for some examples of what you can ask for. "Dear Jowee, I want Your protection for all the members of my family ... think of them one by one ...and my business...think of the 4 corner limits of your business premises... and my home ... again think of the 4 corners ... and of the trucks and the truck drivers and the workers I have sent.... thank you Jowee , I love You" OVER

And the answer will come back, swift and full of loving emotion .. "DEAR, DEAR Joe! Of course I'll do all that"

7: As to "having fun", this is as important as being happy and radiating joy. But as to your Ego's ideas of fun and sex, and the limits which must be clearly placed, this is a matter for every person to ask of his own Spirit, the only universal rule being of course that it should not cause harm or inconvenience to anybody, wife, children, friends ... With these examples I am sure that you can now try out all the things you have always wanted, and you will know how to phrase your messages. You will love it! And your Spirit will love it, and will love you, and will show it! As to asking for help for others, such as asking for a miraculous cure for terminal cancer, I find that these requests should be sent to St.Mary, or to Jesus. Or to one's Guide or Prophet and I can vouch that any message sent to Them, and phrased in the same spirit as the above, will be answered. Just to make sure you can start your message with: "Dear Mary. Can you cure my younger sister from her tuberculosis?" Sometimes She will not answer. Or She may say bluntly "No! Sorry!" When this happens, go directly to somebody else.

EXERCISE 6: Here are some of the Spirits to whom you can pray: Each of them gives a few words about his activities. I am listing them here so that you can easily identify on whom to call for any specific need. Grin ! : God: "I oversee the whole of creation on your behalf" God emphasized that he is love itself. And He is not more powerful than any one of us. How can we understand that we are as powerful as He is? Perhaps what God meant was that since each one of us has a dimension which is part of God's body, we are "potentially" as powerful as Him. And it is so easy to contact Him. Just by talking to Him we immediately get His feedback! Michael: His role is to oversee the Order of the Arc, as well as the Legions of Angels, Seraphims and Cherubim under his command. The Order of the Arc is comprised mostly of Archangels. He does not know everything and he does not have greater powers than we do. He admires humans and loves them beyond measure and is delighted when people call him for protection, but humans should know that they are perfectly safe without any special protection. When karmic matters are concerned there is not much he can do, He talks about the Masters who have had Earth experience and are here to be mentors and teachers, consultants and advisors. Amongst these, Yeshua, Raphael, Mary, and Madeleine. They have however no influence over the mechanics of the Universe. Yeshua (Jesus): His role is mostly the teaching of humans, and advising anyone in spirit on matters of humanity. He also comforts and guides the new arrivals at the Astral processing centre (After death). Unfortunately there are literally millions waiting for judgement, and they have to keep waiting until they decide to come home, where the judgment is all their own. Jesus, as we know from his stories in the Bible, is expert at curing disease, and answers all calls for help when these are permitted by the karma of the person calling for help. Mary: She has a message to the ladies. Motherhood has become the most important of all skills. "I weep when I see children neglected for the sake of careers of money. Only a mother can acquire the wisdom to raise a child, and the universe applauds her for her work. I cannot sit by and see a mother suffering. Always call on me in times of need. Mothers in the third world are truly blessed for they have not yet succumbed to the call for money." Today's children will be taking tomorrow's decisions, and these will have an enormous impact on the future of the Earth. It is the gentleness of the mother that will impart the seeds of love in the child. And Mary's message to the men: "You are to deliver the safe environment in which to nurture your children." Again, Mary is completely dedicated to helping humanity, and will immediately answer any call for help Gaia: Lady Gaia, planet earth, is gracefully ascending to the next dimension. The plans of what might have come forth were much, much worse than what is actually manifesting. She has seen humanity overcoming the emotions of hatred and jealousy which had been building up, and She has started to fall in love with mankind. You can feel her immense distress when She does not succeed in saving a populated area from a hurricane. Yes, Gaia is alive all right and is always available to help avert distress when called on. Madeleine: Her main activity is when she is called on to balance male and female activities, such as arises in the case of Moslem women in the Arab countries, in cases of marital conflicts. Also in cases of working girls, and of sex workers. Sometimes karma is in the way. Do not hesitate to call on her. She is a loving spirit. Karma: With free-will choice and karma, a person calling for assistance can opt out of a pre-birth contract under the treaty granted by God. To do this, call Spirit out loud, clearly, three times and state clearly and unambiguously what you want. This option is only available to awakened persons. Raphael: His role is to pass messages to humanity, and then back to Spirit. His way of passing a message to humanity can be by creating for instance a situation where public anger results from a seemingly innocent accidental discovery. Also a part of his charter concerns world banking and the world economy. Here is what Raphael says about the changes to occur in the world's economy. World banking: "A few rich people control all the wealth of the world. This deliberate imbalance is there to make it obvious that the poverty gap is widening and to eventually cause a revolution that will cause changes." So ask Him for advice on money matters. Kryon: Has just completed aligning the magnetic grid for Earth, and his next major alignment concerns the humans on earth, on their path towards unity, having completed their period in duality. Ptaah. We have spent many lifetimes placing Spirit on a pedestal. Now we have come to the time when we can accept the way things are with Spirit, accepting Spirit as friends and confidants. If humanity can spend the next couple of generations without annihilating itself, the danger of having to leave earth towards other stars for a period, as at the end of the Atlantean period, will have gone for ever. Hossaf: The angel of Ascension He has started overseeing the ascension process a couple of years ago to smooth over the problems arising in humans from the changes in frequency. Other Saints and Guides: Many other Saints have not been mentioned. To know how they can help, ask them. For instance you can call Mohammad "Dear Mohammed! Can you get me out of this problem I am facing? Thank you, Mohammed. I love you." And you can be sure He will answer, yes or no. If He answers yes, you can go on with your conversation.

jnadiaz

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

"Mary Fisher" typed

I think it was God's commandment to Adam post creation: 'Be fruitful and multiply and fill the Earth.'

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

Yes, a VERY long time before the Son of Man.

:-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

And a damn stupid idea it was, too.

Reply to
Huge

Not really. After all, those fairy stories were all written around the same sort of time.

Reply to
Huge

Assuming for the moment that such a person existed (and I have no problem with that, just the "divine" nonsense), how do you know that he didn't say it? He could have told lots of people to "f*ck off", but I doubt that it would have been documented.

I used to think I was an atheist, but recently discovered that there is a better word: antitheist. Look it up (not Mary) you may agree.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Me too.

Reply to
Huge

Are you SURE you want to get started on that one?

Regards, Jon.

Reply to
Tournifreak

I thought it was Noah releasing his pets, post-apocalyptic flood - but then my knowledge of that comes from a lyric in a musical which I performed in a primary school choir very many years ago, and which for some sad reason remains indelibly ingrained in my brain:

"Go foooooorth, increeeeeeease, and multiplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... Two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two... (repeat ad nauseam)"

David

(And just think, if Mr Bacon had his way I wouldn't have been allowed to make that contribution)

Reply to
Lobster

Mr Bacon may have something to be said for him then...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Lobster typed .

You could well be right.

I sit corrected.

Oh, what a wonderful dream, The rainbow overhead....

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

I remember that. What was it called?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Andy Hall typed

Captain Noah and His Floating Zoo, by Joseph Horovitz.

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

Thanks. I was thinking about Joseph and Technicolor Dreamcoats but couldn't think it related to Noah.

Reply to
Andy Hall

apart from the ones that are 7 ply.

Reply to
John Cartmell

I doubt it, English hadn't been developed even if he was multilingual.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher