The problem with arguing with an idiot is....

... that from the outside, it's not alway obvious who the Idiot is.

So why, given that Rod is the most obvious blatant troll this group has seen for a long time, do folk expend so much time arguing with him? I killfiled him on day one.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Because its fun to poke a 'tard with a stick.

Well done have a medal.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Who's Rod? (no no only kidding :-) )

Reply to
dave

He fell out with me early on as well :D

Reply to
brass monkey

He's a 'troll' who is easy to rile. Which is worth the effort. ;-)

A true troll doesn't participate in threads, except to troll some more. Wodney makes the mistake of trying to justify what he says and ends up digging an even bigger hole.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ditto

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

+1
Reply to
djc

If that's fun, I think you have a problem

Reply to
stuart noble

Yes, but it gets old real fast.

Reply to
Huge

Who's Steve?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Who is Rod?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Who is Sylvia?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Mrs. Avery said she's leaving...

Reply to
John Williamson

to a FAQ about Rod Speed on Google Groups.

Other than that, you *really* don't want to know.

Reply to
John Williamson

+1
Reply to
Bob Eager

Indeed.

For Thunderbird users, here is how one makes him vanish up his own tail pipe:

John Rumm

+1
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher