The neighbours are trying to move the van from the drive:-)

Is this still the old neighbour, or the new one? I was waiting for the gate to swing in the wind ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Still the old neighbour. I am sure that I will get one last video out of him as he moves out. Possibly slipping on the newly laid soil as they remove their furniture:-)

There's still time for his handbrake to "fail" again!

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Or some wheels and tyres that are appropriate for his vehicle.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Good thing those paving slabs were removed, then. You might have hurt yourself.

Owani

I'm always hurting myself. The knife drawer is a hazard to me.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

It's all OK now. He has thrown some grass seed on the soil! Or at least he claims to have, it could have been any cheap seeds that he threw on it. He'll be long gone before anything starts to grow.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I'm still wondering about "Alex Kingston - Costume Drama Sans Knickers " which turned out to be an episode of Grange Hill about a Judo match.

I couldn't be bothered to wait 3.5 minutes to find out more

tim

Reply to
tim....

Good thing those paving slabs were removed, then. You might have hurt yourself.

I seems to have missed that episode (when was it)

tim

Reply to
tim....

In message , tim.... writes

I still believe that the most misrepresented TV program of all time was "Kate Humbles Beaver Watch".

Reply to
Iain Freely

Interesting way of telling the time, though.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

In message , Iain Freely writes

Well, at least her molehills are out there for all to see

Reply to
geoff

Some years ago a neighbour's garden had been neglected for a few years. The ants had built their hills up around the long grass and the hills had set hard (clayey soil). The neighbour had quite a struggle to clear the ground. I coined a technical term for the mounds: dimmocks ('twas current at the time).

Reply to
PeterC

Reminds me that Sarah Kennedy (broadcaster) used to like a particular word when she didn't actually want to swear...

BUMMOCKS!

Reply to
Bob Eager