The knob for adjusting the central heating temp on my Vaillant combi-boiler is broke, where can I get replacement?

as it says in the subject, the knob for turning the temp up and down is broke. Do I need to contact Vaillant or will a decent plumbing shop have these? Thanks.

Reply to
johnboy

In message , johnboy writes

A Vaillant what ?

242E ?

Turbomax?

Reply to
geoff

It's a turbomax

Reply to
johnboy

There's about 15 different turbomax models, are there any numbers and/or letters. Some of the turbomax boilers have spares online

Reply to
Phil L

It's a Turbomax Plus 837 E

Reply to
johnboy

search for boiler spares and have a look around, some of them have quite a few bits and pieces, other than that you'l probably have to contact Valliant, unless you can use a knob off something else? - is it just a 'D' shaped spindle at the back?

Phil L

Nick one off the cooker, then post tommorow when the wife notices asking where to buy a new knob for your cooker.

Reply to
gazz

LOL

I bet you read Viz?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The Medway Handyman wibbled on Saturday 05 December 2009 09:58

The old fire extinguisher instructions:

"Strike knob. Aim at base of fire."

Reply to
Tim W