The Hollies in Fishguard - when?

In the 1970's working in that area, we went to see the The Hollies in the Fishguard area. I remember it being quite a large club type venue, but I'm down there now and I've seen nothing like the place. I'm just trying to place where it was and the date.

Anyone please?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Not aware of any big venue in Fishguard ... Most bands played Tenby is venturing that far West

Reply to
Rick Hughes

How about in Haverfordwest?

polygonum