The German window company

On the Three occasions we have used the German Window Company. My personal experience has been very good to exceptional! Contact started when I was talking to friends about New Doors for our home. They recommended the German window Company to us, having all Windows and doors to the whole house replaced. A fantastic job, On time delivery, very skilful Installation, the greatest attention to detail, clean tidy and a very pleasant fitting team cleaning up each night before going of site. This too has been our experience Our new doors are easy to operate; and are very much in keeping with our Edwardian home, we have more windows on order and looking forward to getting the next elevation completed. Companies that operate like the German window company are very hard to find these days. Marks out of 10 = we said 9.5

Reply to
Sylkie

"Sylkie" write:

That reads like a badly written advert.

Reply to
Richard Head

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Sylkie saying something like:

Mein Großvater arbeitete für den englischen Window Unternehmen - zu welchem Zweck er bezahlt viele Stippvisiten nach Berlin.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Dear Ms Warman-James,

Please read the charter. Especially the bit about commercial advertising.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I hear they weren't too friendly...

[every time I've been over they've been great]

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ