The Gas Man Cameth ...

Do you mean replying 6 years later from homeownershub?

Reply to
alan_m

Probably just got out of hospital after the boiler explosion. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You sure don't sound like a gas engineer. You won't get one, it's repair or new boiler.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

you sound that the chap who came from British Gas when our Village Hall boiler failed. "Can't get the parts - it needs a new boiler." So, I rang someone from the Yellow Pages, he looked then rang someone on his mobile and fitted the replacement part two days later.

Reply to
charles

I've had the same situation with at least three customers, BG say that, my Gas Safe mate gets the parts in a day or so.

Reply to
David Lang

A common scam. But I really don't think the OP will get parts for a 1960s b oiler.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr