The chimes, the chimes...

That is the sort of thing - I've already got a couple of chips that do similar FX - like various alarm sounds - but was looking for something more musical. That wouldn't irritate so much when hearing it a lot. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes - being able to use a samples of my choice would be ideal.

When you say f-all, you actually mean some?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I bet each one of those non-SMD components costs more than £1.04 from Maplin.

Reply to
Andy Burns

If a single device had multiple triggers, I'd imagine they would each act as an input to a priority encoder?

Reply to
Andy Burns