That stool...

Since a few people seemed to like it, I though an article on making one might be handy. As I did not have any photos of the build, I did a step by step in sketchup:

(As usual feel free to fix typos and translate into English where my fingers got ahead of my brain ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Oops wrong link:

John Rumm

On 23 May 2015, John Rumm grunted:

When I opened my newsreader just now, the subject of your post appeared immediately below Adam's "Don't look at this whilst eating your breakfast".

I wonder how many others here also immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion?

Reply to
Lobster

Mine has it listed in the reverse order, but it does not read much better that way it has to be said ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Not that, but I did laugh when I saw the juxtaposition.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I made this stool sample. [IMG]

F Murtz