That's not 61mm

In message , ARWadsworth wrote

61mm is correct - it was the conversion to 2 inches that was incorrect :)
Reply to
Alan

I never stop trying to explore the world. If nothing else, there is always a climate denier to be repaired.

The world is full of fascinating problems waiting to be solved. ...

Today I searched for the physics behind "tightrope walk", and may have found the explanation here:

Jo Stein

Most of them in the IPCC of course.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well, that's luvvies for you. Don't know and don't want to know.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

That's easy. Someone remembered the conversion factor for ft-cm, and used it by mistake for in-mm. Easy enough mistake to make.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Canada is in North America. So is Mexico. "The Americas" does not refer to the United States.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

For geography nerds, perhaps. And I'm aware of the derivation. Most Canadians would not want to be lumped in with the denizens of the USA.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Nonetheless, they are North Americans.

Reply to