That gap around the sockets

I've never really found an acceptable solution to the annoying gap that shows above, below or to one side of a socket/switch after plasterboard wasn't cut just right to line up with the back boxes.

Unfortunately I have a significant number of sockets and switches with

1/4" gap that the face plates don't cover (builders error but probably better than I could have done)

In the past I've tried everything from grip-fill to attempting to filler the gap, filler being perhaps the least effective solution.

Anyone got any better ways that won't crack out?

Cheers - Pete

Reply to
0345.86.86.888

i always have a firefoam can and gun on the go so just squirt it in, when dry scrape some out and use polyfilla

Reply to
DICEGEORGE