Thanks to the group.

You can just feel the enhanced part p induced safety wafting over you can't you? ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

ROFL

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Glad it's going well, I did wonder !

I was made redundant 2 months ago, but the IT industry beckoned me back .. :(

Cheers,

Paul.

Reply to
zymurgy

Before energising: Continuity of protective conductors (i.e. earths and bonds) continuity of Ring circuits (in FAQ) Insulation resistance Polarity (Earth electrode resistance in TT installations)

Then energise: Polarity (again, to confirm) earth fault Loop impedance (Zs) prospective fault current and External loop (Ze) functional testing, including RCD operation.

And in that order, giving the mnemonic CRIPPLER.

Reply to
Andy Wade

Thanks, the earht here is PME. and I would imagine very effective as the closest earthed pole is in our back garden about 15m from the house :-)

Reply to
Staffbull