Thanks to everyone that's posted answers to my questions this year

This year I've asked a large number of questions on a variety of subjects and (almost) always received helpful and constructive replies. I am very grateful. The difficulty is that there are usually so many replies and threads spawned by each question that it's not sensible to thank everyone for each donation of time and knowledge. So here is one big THANK YOU to cover them all.

The project is still far from over so there are bound to be lots more question in 2005 but I promise to improve my "give-back" ratio and to answer a few more questions from other people in 2005. Happy new year to all.

Reply to
Dave

That's what this group is here for. It rocks!!! :-)

You say you'll try to give more back to the group? Well, after your project is all finished your feedback to others will be honed by personal experiences. What other way is there to learn? To pass the knowledge on, is always very satisfying. :-)

Have a Great, and very prosperous, New Year. Lang mae yer 'new' lum reek.

Reply to
BigWallop