Texecom panel and vocaliser

Hi

I've bought a Pyronix Vocaliser to go with my Texecom Veritas R8+ panel and everything seems to work fine on alarm activations. Ideally though I'd like to be able to set/unset and reset the system remotely. The panel has a set/unset port but the manual only describes this as an 'out' it also has a reset port but I can't get any of these operations to work.

Any ideas on how I do this or is it not possible with this combination

Cheers Jim

ps Apologies if this is a duped post, I don't think the original went through

Reply to
Jim

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I do have a couple of spare zones which I can program as keyswitch, I think I understand how I would use these but would be grateful if you can verify the following for me

  1. Do the vocaliser outputs latch ie if output one is activated does it stay in this state until it is manually deactivated

  1. Assuming the above is true then presumably I can set my zone(s) to 'momentary keysw' which act as follows

Change of state of zone (either open or close) will cause alarm to set Change of state again will unset

If there has been an activation then

next open close of keyswitch will cause alarm to enter recall and the next open close will reset the panel

  1. Lastly how do I do the wiring, presumably I set the vocaliser outputs to be 0v applied on activation but where do I take the 12v from

Many thanks for your help

Jim

it on a C&K 800L was to purchase two

the relays have timers on them.