Test meter croc clips

I have a venerable (budget) Eurosonic ES-213M analogue electrical tester. Despite the cheap price it has served me well through the years, and I find it easier to use than the (budget) digital multi-meter that I bought later on.

The mail lack is crocodile clips on leads instead of probes.

Google knows nothing of the tester, and the "Universal" test leads appear to have very different connections to the body of the meter.

Are there standard "croc clip" attachments for probe ends of test leads? I expect you probably need compatible probes, though.

Probe tips are 2mm diameter and about 9mm long before they start to taper to a point.

The connector into the body is a blunt probe 2mm in diameter and 15mm long.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

The one I use have 4mm sockets for connecting the leads to it. Some call themn banana plug sockets. You can then buy croc clips that clip on to the 4mm leads. such as these.

whisky-dave

Back many moons ago, when Tandy were still in business, they used to sell stuff with the 2mm clips and leads, probably a badge engineered job I fancy. Do they still exist in the states? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

As Radio Shack. But they are going through bankruptcy at the moment.

Reply to
S Viemeister

[Original didn't propogate here]

They do 2mm banana plugs as well as 4mm. CPC has a selection of 2mm plugs and sockets and possibly made up leads too.

Reply to
Scott M

Thanks - will look.

Reply to