Tesco Value cordless drill for £5

My local large Tesco is currently selling it's "Value" cordless drill for £5 instead of the usual bargain £10.

It's no heavy duty drill but at £5 it seems like a bargain.

Probablt available in other branches too.

Reply to
JigJag

Hopefully it will be more successful for them than their petrol sales

Reply to
Andy Hall

My wife just asked me to pop down to Tescos and fill her car up for her. She just couldn't understand when I said no.

Reply to
GB

Best of all was the Tesco workbench I got for a mere two quid.

The nuts and bolts alone were worth that!

Reply to
Jim

Nice 40cm stainless steel wire case fan, 2.49. (90% off) in focus.

3 of. One is now spinning down a hell of a lot faster than it did, after being used as an extractor while I was angle grinding brick dust. _Excellent_ volume of air moved at max.

They had a large pile of 90% off stuff, I got 3 of these, one nice stainless bathroom cabinet, reel of steel wire cable, ...

Reply to
Ian Stirling