Tesco must be off their trolley

Any percentage in you sending him a bill for the time off work? I assume he or his sec arranged the appt with you and specified time/place?

Reply to
Tim Streater

That's exactly what should be possible but good luck with it, sadly.

Reply to
brass monkey

I, wrongly, assumed that it was for the test that they'd told me to expect an appointment for!

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW

When did you last fill up with 5 star and how many decades had it been in storage before you used it in your Saab 9.3?

Reply to
The Other Mike

When I had a suspicious mole, my GP did the operation himself at the local hospital.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I can remember lorries having fires under their fuel tanks when parked up overnight.

Reply to
ARW

Chip oil doesn't work very well in a petrol engine :) As for the bight point... don't know where that came from. Though I think of ropes rather than coasts.

Fair Winds!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Years ago, and I never thought it would work with the NHS.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Viscosity for a start. Paraffin/kerosene/Jet A1/pressure jet heating oil is a 28 sec oil. Diesel/Gas oil is 35 sec.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

It looks like that is more for families that a single person....

And you know how I tried to help that apprentice with his food costs. Unfortunately he left our firm to become a farrier after the death of his uncle.

Reply to
ARW

I have had a go at working out what my food bills are.

£14 a week on diet coke £20 on takeaways (that's a mimimum it could be a lot more if someone is stopping over for the weekend) £30 on sandwiches/pasties etc whilst at work and then the rest must be spent on real food - but I have no idea how much that is.

I probably cook once a week - the rest is frozen stuff shoved into the microwave or oven (usually fish) with lots of frozen veg (I do not like potatoes so I have extra veg).

Reply to
ARW

Yeah but that's because you were visiting Liverpool.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Buying it in bulk from Costco?

Reply to