Telewest tamper-proof fixings

I've been trying to open a Telewest junction box so that I can run another telephone point from it - I know I shouldn't but I've fiddled around with enough telephone lines in my time in flagrant disregard of contractual prohibitions to be fairly unconcerned about that.

Anyway, Telewest are so sure that they don't want you to mess about with their wiring that they use tamper-proof fixings instead of ordinary screws to close the junction box. I've tried my Screwfix get-into-anything set

it doesn't work! Anyone know what sort of fixings they use? They're some sort of six-pointed star, but the Screwfix star bits are no good.

Reply to
Martin Pentreath

but the first telephone socket from the cable junction box has to be the Linebox which would already be installed. Any further sockets should be installed after the Linebox.

Reply to
Bacillus Cereus