Television

A thought struggled across my mind last night. Has anyone ever worked with Billy (Burns?) the spark on SOS DIY? Is he as as stupid as he is made out or is he actually quite good at his job? No hassle if no one knows, this is not a big question as questions go, it was just something that tripped through my mind when I was bored.

Reply to
soup

According to my BIL (who was a BBC cameraman) he used to work on film sets a lot and was alledgedly a complete nutter; not turning up, turning up pissed etc. Alledgedly.

What happened to that Bob Grosse bloke? He seemed to know what he was doing.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman