Teletype or Facit 4070

If anyone is interested, I have a Telex 4070 sitting in my office that's in excellent physical condition. I'm in Toronto Canada 416-636-7420

Reply to
supa.recycle

Hey Jim. I actually have no idea what this is worth, I stumbled upon this message board while researching what the heck this unit is. Feel free to make me an offer and I can run it by my boss.

Cheers Joe.

Reply to
supa.recycle

The original post is two years old and from the UK. No-one is going to pay to ship 100kg of KSR-33 across the Atlantic, even assuming they see this.

Reply to
Huge

Just putting it out there. Probably post it on ebay as well

Reply to
supa.recycle