Telephone Extension Socket

I have had some plastering done and was refitting the sockets and the telephone extension socket. The wires in the extension socket have all come loose. Can anybody tell me which of the 4 colour coded wires goes to which numbered terminal?
Thanks
Kevin
Kevin Rayner wrote:

Try this: http://www.wppltd.demon.co.uk/WPP/Wiring/UK_telephone/uk_telephone.html
Gr/Wh - 1 Wh/Gr - 6 Bl/Wh - 2 Wh/Bl - 5 Or/Wh - 3 Wh/Or - 4
Bl/Wh is Blue with narrow White bands.

come