Tefal Avanti Toaster

It packed up today after my wife had been shaking it to get rid of a bit of bread.

I opened it up and found the switch cam had come out of its seating. I put it back but now the magnet - although working - is not poweful enough to hold down the mechanism.

Any ideas? Once before it had been some crumbs on the laminations which were preventing good contact. I have made sure it is clean this time

Regards

John

Reply to
DerbyBoy