Tarting up old flags

I have pressure washed the patio in my rear yard as we are selling the house soon. I am not pleased with the results, the flags just look like clean old flags. Is there anything i can do to improve their look? Some sort of cheap paint maybe? Could I go over them with a wire brush on a drill?

Thanks

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Barnes

You might have been better off leaving them so that they would have looked aged.

I really wouldn't do any more apart from remove any weeds in the cracks and generally tidy the garden. Definitely don't try tarting up with paint or something like that as you will simply draw attention to them.

More than likely the new owners would want to do their own thing anyway, so this really is better left alone - you won't enhance the value or saleability. .andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall