Taps

Anyone able to suggest a source of good quality but not too expensive washbasin and kitchen taps?

I've been using screwfix 1/4 turn ceramic ones for a year now and they seem fine. I've also fitted their reviver kits to existing taps with success but they have not fitted all taps without some modifications which is easy if you have a lathe but problematic if not.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I'm happy with the Peglar 1/4 turn range in Screwfix.

Reply to
Ragworm The Abominable

Lidl. (Occasionally.)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

John Rumm

Agreed... Lidl, Aldi

Aldi had some good quality chrome, ceramic washer, single lever kitchen mixer taps in for just £9.99 last week - probably still some left if you are quick.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

screwfix, toolstation, argos, ebay

Reply to
John Stumbles

Toolstation

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

My eyes, my eyes !!

Zoinks!

Reply to
Zoinks

Thanks for all the suggestions: I'll have a look!

the same company - BCTC, based in london. Good stuff, reliable and cheap.

Andrew

Reply to
auctions