Tap-It Electrical Testing Software

Have any electricians out there tried using Tap-It Electrical Testing Software, if so could I have some feed back as I am thinking of purchasing the item?

It seems very expensive for what is essentially a very simple database and print formatting. I suppose for a working electrician it's not a great deal of money in the great scheme of things.
I also wonder how many electricians have Palms, I would have though a laptop would be a more suitable platform for this sort of thing.