Tales from the kitchen, an MFI screw, and a crap joke!

Had a go at fitting my own kitchen over the weekend, only incident was managing to reduce my finger by a couple of mill as I sliced it when the old stainless sink slid sideways as I pulled it out. Should probably check date of last tit'n'ass jab.

Interesting to see the MFI definition of a screw - a self-tapper it ain't!

thought - standard kitchen supplied by MFI is Hygena, but I actually ordered a Hyena Kitchen - well, when you're hungry, it keeps the wolf from the door.....

Reply to
Jonathan

Mark.

Reply to
Mark

You get a few of those, sometimes, in various stages of manufacture.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

To follow up one tedious post with something even more tedious, I decided to make a video for my own amusement or me struggling to build a =A329 Argos flatpack wardrobe... The tape ran out and I couldn't be bothered to find another, so you don't get to see the finished thing, which is probably a relief. But anyway...

file is 20Mb wmv, so you need broadband, sound, and really nothing better to do...

Actually, see> Had a go at fitting my own kitchen over the weekend, only incident was

Reply to
Jonathan

Actually, forget what I just said - I'm truly sad: I've just WATCHED it. FFS...

:-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave