taking dyson dco5 vac apart

As per subject, anybody on here done it and can give a few tips. I assume that most of it clips together as I have taken the one screw out. I need to replace the mains cord.

Cheers

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

Oddly enough, if you go to

they have a technical advice section which covers exactly your question. the page is:

mrcheerful

I don't think that site is anything to do with Dyson, although it looks interesting.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Cheers for that, googled this morning but did'nt find that one.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton