Taiwan explosions - was this a cyber attack?

Propene from petro-chemical plants was introduced to sewers, by over-pressu rising pipes, cause unknown, causing them to leak, and then detonate as hu ge bombs, destroying an entire city. China is the most likely suspect, they have a history of cyber-warfare.

na

and the US pioneered it in 1982:

Jaffna Dog

Propene from petro-chemical plants was introduced to sewers, by over-pressurising pipes, cause unknown, causing them to leak, and then detonate as huge bombs, destroying an entire city. China is the most likely suspect, they have a history of cyber-warfare.

and the US pioneered it in 1982:

Similar incidents have occurred in the UK, usually due to sewer gas.

Reply to
harryagain

Similar incidents have occurred in the UK, usually due to sewer gas.

harryagain

Sound more like it was self inflicted to me, what is the Chinese for c*ck up?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yes if you are using cyber methods, you are after stealthily getting access to information. I'd not call blowing things up very stealthy. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

If you are looking for any kind of culprit its more likely to be N Korea as their leader has quite a few slates short of a roof by the look of it.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Or breaking centrifuges...

China doesn't "get on with" Taiwan but I don't think China are into blowing things up, they are much more into information and access to it, possibly through back doors. Why do you think we have people checking through the firmware of at least Huawei core telecom infrastructure equipment? Mind you they may doors installed by the NSA...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

With Noodles and sauce No 55.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

With Noodles and sauce No 55.

G.Harman/q

Reminds me of my old local chinky, no 179 Roast Dick with Pineapple, I kid you not.

Jim K

Reply to
JimK