table saws

what do you folks reckon is the best 10 inch table saw,240 v budget circa =A3300 ish,as always input much welcomed and appreciated

Reply to
bob

Not up to date on these, but Axminster & Charnwood are both worth a look. Axminster have a fence upgrade kit that transforms a basic table saw.

?pf_id=362802&name=fence+upgrade&user_search=1&sfile=1&jump=0

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I'm happy with my Makita MLT100 (I've found you can't go wrong with Makita):

Cod Roe

I bought the JCB model .... been superb piece of kit for it's price.

Reply to
Rick Hughes