Table saw choice!

I need to purchase a new table saw and have narrow my choice down to either the charnwood W615 (with induction motor) or the Ryobi RTS1425...Anyone have any views on these, or maybe a better saw in the sub 250 category??

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 05:11:22 +0000 (UTC), "Lawrence Zarb"

What type of work are you hoping to do with it, Lawrence?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy,
General purpose/light duty...I know under thatprice bracket there will be nothing stunning...I did have a 10" Clarke unit, but the motor blew

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:30:26 +0000 (UTC), "Lawrence Zarb"

Given that, it seems reasonable for the money, Lawrence.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I got a proper good one from elcocks, elu make (which i believe is dewalt in disguise), about a year ago, cost was around 250 + vat