T.V. Distribution

A fair while ago I was looking at the best way to plan cabling etc for central TV signal distribution e.g. loft-box etc and somone posted a link to some very nice looking alternatives. Bggered if I can't find it in google or otherwise though.

Distribution would be in the order of terrestrial TV, Satelite (possibly) even sky+ bot not sure on multiple inputs to dist. box

CCTV perhaps (cables all in ready)

output required to minimum 6 locations.

Looked at the following

are there any alternatives?

Any pointers would be great. I appreciate something like satelite would not be quite as straight forward as terrestrial tv, but it would prolly just be to one location anyway.

If that all make sense.

Cheers Pete

Reply to
GymRatZ

mitchd

liking.

Reply to
GymRatZ

have used their 4 way splitter, it seem's ok, work's ok anyway

Reply to
mitchd