T-bolt supplier?

Anyone know where I can obtain some bolts like items B and C in the picture on this page:

(
in case the link is broken )

I need M6 thread with 10mm across flats on the head. Hours of Googling has turned up nothing in the UK, anyone got any ideas?

(Before anyone suggests it, an M6 bolt works fine for semi-permanent fitting, but is not satisfactory where you need it to slide freely in the track)

Reply to
pcb1962

Depending on how many, could you not just get some roofing bolts and grind the heads to suit?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Anyone know where I can obtain some bolts like items B and C in the

I needed some of those to fit tracking in the greenhouse. Made my own by grinding to shape some dome headed ones on the bench grinder.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Can do you an M6 bolt with 8mm head:

or M8 bolt with 10mm head:

You probably won't like the prices though.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

I saw those but they're not what I'm looking for, they are designed to be inserted in the track at any point then rotated 90 degrees and the nut done up for a permanent fixing. To slide well they need a lot more surface in contact with the inner face of the track. However on the same page I've just noticed these:

which look like they will be perfect with a piece of M6 stud loctited in.

Reply to
pcb1962

have a selection of similar stuff, possibly cheaper.

Reply to
Jon Fairbairn

If you want the proper greenhouse bolts Alloy T bolts .... there are loads of places on line ... I bought some packs last year.

Reply to
Rick Hughes