System boiler recommendations..

I am considering the installation of a system boiler,,that is, a boiler which contains pump,diverter valve,maybe a pressure vessel and programmer/associated electrics,bypass etc, in other words not a combi. Can anyone make a recommendation please?

joe

Reply to
tarquinlinbin

What do you want to spend and do you want condensing or non?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

The Worcester Bosch Greenstar has a version with exactly that spec. They will supply a 3-port valve inside the unit.

IMM

And what flueing options does it have and where is it going to be sited.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

non condensing,fanned flue straight out of the back or side...

Reply to
tarquinlinbin

Well, I couldn't recommend a non-condensing boiler.

If you wanted a condensing one, I find myself agreeing with IMM. I actually have the boiler in question (Greenstar 28HE) and am very happy with it, although I didn't specify the internal diverter option.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Did you buy your Greenstar recently? I'm leaning in favour of one of these (other option was a Glowworm 30SXi) & best price I can find on it so far is £724 inc del.(619 ex-vat) before flue, from discount heating.

Jim

Reply to
JJJ

You should do all of the time. You will find you are better for it.

Reply to
IMM

I bought it about a year ago, from

It was about

750 quid including VAT back then, but included a non-optional horizontal flue, so the price has effectively risen a little. In my case, I only used the turret adapter from the horizontal flue and had to buy a vertical flue terminal, elbow and extension pieces separately.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle