Switching to Honeywell CMT927

Hi all

My current Drayton SCR wireless thermostat appears to have given up the gho st (again!) so I'm just going to swap it out with another unit. Doing a bit of research the Honeywell CMT927 looks to be the popular choice but before I go ahead and order one I just need to check that the wiring is compatibl e.

The wiring diagram for the Drayton can be found here

On my set up the 'L' and '1' are connected together and the only other cont rol wire goes to '3'

The Honeywell diagram is here

Am I right in thinking that to replicate this on the Honeywell unit I just connect the two 'L' terminals together and run the third wire to 'B'

Many Thanks for any advice given

Cheers

Jim

Reply to
jmileman

1 is common 3 connects to 1 when the stat calls for heat

A is common B connects to A when the stat calls for heat.

Reply to
dennis

My current Drayton SCR wireless thermostat appears to have given up the ghost (again!) so I'm just going to swap it out with another unit. Doing a bit of research the Honeywell CMT927 looks to be the popular choice but before I go ahead and order one I just need to check that the wiring is compatible.

The wiring diagram for the Drayton can be found here

On my set up the 'L' and '1' are connected together and the only other control wire goes to '3'

The Honeywell diagram is here

Am I right in thinking that to replicate this on the Honeywell unit I just connect the two 'L' terminals together and run the third wire to 'B'

Many Thanks for any advice given

Cheers

Jim

The two L terminals on the Honeywell are already internally connected to each other. You need to link one of the Ls to, and yes the third wire goes to B:-)

Reply to
ARW