Swarfless drill bits

Hello
I have used a 'swarfless' drill bit on drilling a manifold (vehicle) where the swarf cannot be allowed to enter the manifold but it has gone missing and I cannot for the life of me find a supplier.
Can anyone tell me a supplier or manufacturer of these type of drill bits. (4mm) ?
The alternative is to take the maniforld off and clean up, but who wants to do that?
Thanks in advance.
Alex snipped-for-privacy@dieselpg.com http://dieselpg.com

The only swarfless drilling products I know of come from here
Flowdrill (UK) Unit 7 Hopewell Business Centre 105 Hopewell Drive Chatham Kent ME5 7DX United Kingdom Telephone: +44 1634 309422 Fax: +44 1634 303306

Could I ask what you're attempting to do?
--
*I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect*