Swarfless drill bits

Hello

I have used a 'swarfless' drill bit on drilling a manifold (vehicle) where the swarf cannot be allowed to enter the manifold but it has gone missing and I cannot for the life of me find a supplier.

Can anyone tell me a supplier or manufacturer of these type of drill bits. (4mm) ?

The alternative is to take the maniforld off and clean up, but who wants to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Alex snipped-for-privacy@dieselpg.com

Alex

Flowdrill (UK) Unit 7 Hopewell Business Centre

105 Hopewell Drive Chatham Kent ME5 7DX United Kingdom Telephone: +44 1634 309422 Fax: +44 1634 303306
Reply to
Frank

Could I ask what you're attempting to do?

Reply to
Dave Plowman