SWA calculation size

I gave a quote this afternoon to wire up a garage.

I asked "what sort of power do you need in the garage, what will you be running?" I was told "tumble dryer and washing machine" but leave me some extra load for other stuff please.

You should have seen his face when I replied "stop f****ng me about and just tell me how many growing lights you want because there is no way there will be a tumble dryer in there"

I got the job and I will be using 6mm SWA.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

That's a LOT of light.

Reply to
nicknoxx

and, when the Police helicopter goes over, a lot of heat too.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Nightjar >> you be running?" I was told "tumble dryer and washing machine" but

That is not my problem.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

If you knew in advance what he was doing you're an accessory.

Reply to
hognoxious

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember hognoxious saying something like:

He doesn't KNOW for sure. All he had was a joking suspicion and for that, you don't need to be a stinking informer, eh, grass?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon