SWA 25mm to 25mm threaded adaptors

I have a nice metal box with a threaded hole that will nicely take a 25mm SWA gland without a locking nut. However the cable I intend to use only needs a 20mm armoured gland.

Is there an adaptor available to fit the hole that will change it from 25mm to 20mm?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

My wholesalers could not find anything yesterday.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Also at TLC - but more expensive - if they are more convenient for you

know a source of the same thing for plastic conduit please? (I know TLC do reducers but they seem just to join 25mm to 20mm conduit whereas I'd much rather just have something to lock 25mm into a 20mm hole.)

Reply to
neverwas

Bugger. Just realised that doesn't give you a 20mm *hole*, only a 20mm thread to fit a 20mm hole. Sorry.

Reply to
neverwas

Reducer (M20 fitting into M25 hole, eg, CW20 into M25)...

- 1204224 - Chromed Brass - =A31.31

- 1204216 - Plastic - =A31.39

Enlarger (M25 fitting into M20 hole, eg, CW25 into M20)...

- 1204229 - Chromed Brass Round - =A31.90

- 4380460 - Brass ATEX Hex - =A35.61

M25 into M20 in plastic may be more difficult, do a google under "Enlarger" or "Adapter" rather than "Reducer".

-- Jason.

Reply to
js.b1