Surveyor and their insurance

Assuming he's paid his membership fees...

If not, all you'll get of the RICS is a snooty letter saying that he is no longer a member, and he will get a letter asking him to remove the RICS accreditation from his advertising.

Reply to
John Williamson

I am not sure, but I thought that the DPA applied to an individual's data, not to a campany's? I would presume that the surveyer is trading as a limited company and that the company's data is not so protected.

No, they just want to make money from their members and they wouldn't want to upset their sources of income would they?

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW