survey (xposted) of tomato ketchup preference to send to FT

Gordon H wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g3snx.demon.co.uk:

Obvious. I have requested not to xpost to this group, therefore I am not xposting, so it CAN only be this group. It does attract spammers.

Learn how to get the best out of your newsreader, see where this and my previous post on this matter have gone! (you are at uk.rec.gardening atm)

Baz

Reply to
Baz

Fuck off with your bossy requests. Then learn how to not read posts that don't interest you.

A polite request.

Reply to
Paul Rooney

Paul Rooney wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

See what I mean! Another trol.

Reply to
Baz

Pride before a fall?

Please note that *YOU* are also replied to uk.rec.walking, uk.d-i-y and uk.food+drink.misc

Reply to
Andy Burns