Surround Sound wiring of living room

At a guess, it's an overpriced 'audiophile' cable. Whatever you do, don't pay more than you did for your fat gale cable.

(for an extreme example, try Russ Andrews :-) )

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Thanx for that clive and to all else who replied! ;0)

AMO

Reply to
AMO

LOL hardly audiophile, certainly not expensive.

he really ought to but I suppose it depends what's being driven, by what.

Reply to
.

Jaysus, I've seen electric showers run on thinner wire than that!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

prolly sounded better, too ;-)

Reply to
.

only a mile away! I've ordered a catalouge.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman