Surprise

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

In message , Bill Wright writes

Flattest joke we farm kids played was to put a frog in the pair of Wellington boots taken off during the lunch break by a land army girl.

Either the Frog had escaped or she simply did not notice!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

If the Frog had escaped, surely he would have kept the boots on when he went.

Reply to
PeterC

Oh, I thought it might have been half a picture of Cilla Black. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff