Supplier of Tenby double switched sockets?

I need to match some existing Tenby double sockets but can't find a supplier - any suggestions?

Reply to
Biggles

I still haven't found where I can get these things ... ?

Reply to
Biggles

Oh, you meant locally?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Well, Europe would be good but the UK would be even better ;-)

Reply to
Biggles

Edmundson used to stock them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Probably now under the name Legrand.

Reply to
ARW

ISTR they were taken over. (By Legrande?) So I dunno if the stuff they made is still available.

Reply to
harryagain