supplier of t-nuts?

Can anyone suggest a supplier of small quantities of t-nuts (hammer-in metal thread inserts for timber)?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

These aren't hammer in, but take a look...they may have something else.

Bob Eager

robert

Most model shops. Used extensively for undercarriage, wing and engine mounting.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The larger B&Qs have some sizes. About 4-10mm.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Components direct sell them and hundreds of other furniture/electrical/clothing stuff. WM

wattie

Yup, I already mentioned them (via a TinyURL). They look very good, just awaiting delivery of my first order right now.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Thanks to all

Reply to
NoSpam

If you mean these

I've got loads left over from building a magic prop.

I've also got the screw in ones

loads of socket head bolts to suit. Charged the customer for them so they are freebies.

If you only want a few I'll be happy to send you some.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Dave, What size do you want?

I know I have some 10mm you can have and very likely to have some 6mm. Let me know. I'm not far from you in Romsey. bob.minchinatntlworld.com

Reply to
Bob Minchin

A very kind offer but they needed to be M5. Now sorted (Merlins in Winchester, £2.60 for 50).

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

A very kind offer Bob but they needed to be M5. Now sorted (Merlins in Winchester, £2.60 for 50).

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam