Supplier of Granite-clad MDF?

I need a black surface that's about 1300x750mm. Is it possible to buy granite-clad MDF?

Reply to
NoSpam

Granite-clad polystyrene foam would be lighter.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Edgerton

Melamine ? .... is avail in all standard RAL colours

Reply to
Rick Hughes

No.

google coram.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It's possible to buy the MDF, cut it the way you want, then take it to one of those kitchen worktop rejunivator outfits and get them to template thin granite sheet and epoxy it on.

I don't know about buying it as a ready made composite...

Reply to
Tim Watts

I presume you meant Corian ... apparently this scratches more easily than granite and on black the scratches will show

Reply to
NoSpam

This is for a kitchen table, with four visible sides; I don't want to use melamine

Reply to
NoSpam