Supplier of cabinet service locks wanted

I'm looking for a supplier of the sort of cam lock which requires the use of a square section key to open. I think it's called a service key.

The idea is to use a pair of these locks on each of the under-eaves access panels in my loft. The cam would open into the frame that the panel sits in.

I've seen things such as the panels which hide lavatory cisterns in office washrooms secured with them but I've no idea what to ask for or Google for.

TIA

Richard

Reply to
RJS

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:32:10 -0700 (PDT), RJS had this to say:

I've sometimes heard the key referred to as a "budgie key".

Reply to
Frank Erskine

The expression you're looking for is "budget locks"

loadsa hits on Google.

Reply to
Dave Osborne

Perfect!