Supplier for steel breakfast bar?

Does anyone know of a supplier for a stainless steel breakfast bar? I guess it would be a case of folding some sheet steel around a piece of wood.

I've searched everywhere and can't find anything. I'm in London but anywhere would do.

Max Christian

Phone around people who make _commercial_ steel kitchens and chipshops. The prices (certainly in Wales) were pleasingly reasonable.

Andy Dingley